Tuesday, September 30, 2014

31 Days

I'm linking up with The Nester for 31 days of writing. The goal is to write about the same topic for 31 days. Read about (& join along!) it here.

My goal with this blog has been to capture this current phase of life. Newlywed-ish without any kids yet. I LOVE this current phase but I’m not doing a very good job capturing and recording the fun adventures & great moments Alvaro & I are having. My goal for the next 31 days is to write about our life. I’m sure the topics will be all over the place, but I’m hoping these 31 days will help kick off some more consistent blogging & memory making. I’m excited & I can’t wait to see everyone else’s 31 days posts! 

If you’re also doing 31 days, I’d love to check out your posts! Comment below with your blog info! 




No comments:

Post a Comment