Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stuff You Should Know About Stuff

Tripp & Tyler are hilarious. Here’s a link to their website and some info about them: Tripp & Tyler
I first saw them at Catalyst West in 2010 (?) when they MC’d the event. I instantly thought they were hilarious and so funny! I’ve stalked followed them on twitter and youtube ever since. 



When i saw they were releasing a book I knew it’d awesome. It arrived yesterday and it’s literally making me laugh out loud! It’s hilarious! I’ll post a full review once I’ve finished and I’m sure I’ll describe it as hilarious1. 


Below are their book trailers & some of my favorite videos they’ve done. Check them out & head over to their website to preorder their book - TrippandTylerbook.com. You won't regret it. 





& some of my favorite videos from them. 




Let me know if you order the book! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. I couldn’t think of a word other than hilarious and I didn’t have my thesaurus with me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment