Monday, October 6, 2014

Against All Grain - Meals Made Simple book signing

A couple weekends ago Alvaro & I headed to Clackamas Town Center for a book signing with Danielle Walker from Against All Grain. When I heard she was coming to Portland, I was so excited & grabbed tickets right away. She spoke for about 35 minutes & even answered questions from the audience. She was so incredibly sweet & I loved hearing first hand how her diet changes improved her health. 

I’ve checked out her first book from the library and loved how she used regular, simple ingredients. That’s been one of the hard things with switching to Paleo & dairy free eating. It’s intimidating to cook with items I’ve never cooked with before or even heard of. But her books are great & highly recommend them to people interested in trying this type of eating plan. 




We asked her to sign the book to both of us. I love that. Through this whole journey of changing our eating plan and lifestyle, Alvaro has been great. He’s told me so many times we’re a team and in this together. I love him. Seeing both our names in that cookbook really means so much to me. 


We actually made the Ginger Chicken & Broccoli dish tonight and it was good! There are a few other recipes on the menu for this week & I’m excited to try them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment