Thursday, October 23, 2014

One Day 2014

Yesterday I participated in One Day on Instagram hosted by Laura at Hollywood Housewife. It’s about documenting your day and those mundane moments that we don’t usually capture & share. Yesterday was nothing like a normal day, ha! But I think that’s the great thing about it. I have memories attached to that day & now some photos to remember it. I really enjoyed doing it and am planning on doing it again next year. Did you play along as well? If so, comment below and I’d love to check out your photos :) 


Early start to the day! I did press snooze a couple times :) 


Coffee :: Essential


Alvaro makes our breakfast almost everyday while I'm running around getting late. 
Eggs & avocado are what we usually have. 


My work desk! I LOVE my job! 


Lunch in my favorite spot at work. I have a salad for lunch every single day. 


This little family of deer greeted me at my parents house. 


Steak! Dinner with my parents & steak is a total treat! 


Spent the evening at my parents house & watched Survivor with my dad. 
We used to watch it every week when I lived at home. I love him. 


After reading a few pages of this book, I was out for the night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment