Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days :: At this moment

As I was scrolling through twitter I saw that The Nester was launching something called 31 days. I headed over to her blog and quickly decided that it sounded like too much fun to pass up. I've been thinking about starting to blog and think these 31 days will be a fun new experiment.
It looks like a lot of fun & I can't wait to follow other bloggers along!

My topic:

My desire with blogging is to capture what is going on in my life right now. 
Where my husband and I are at, what we're going through, and any adventures that we may be on. I want to capture all those memories. What is happening at this moment. 


I'm super excited to be a part & can't wait to see what these next 31 days bring! 

Day 1: Not What I Had In Mind
Day 2: New Space
Day 3: Nights at Home
Day 4: Weekend Goals
Day 5: oops :(
Day 6: Weekend Snapshots
Day 7: Home Inspiration
Day 8:  Caterpillar Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment