Thursday, October 3, 2013

Nights at home

One of my favorite things that Al & I do is quiet nights at home. Often with a book, a movie, or a good show on we'll chat about our day and what we have scheduled for tomorrow. I treasure these times and I know this phase of our lives where it's just the two of us, won't last forever. Many times our conversation will turn to what we're dreaming about. What goals we have on our hearts. This is one of the best parts about being married - in my opinion. Having your best friend and teammate there to dream with you. To talk about how we're going to make those dreams come true and dream together. I love it. I think its good for my soul.
I'm so excited about this next year and beginning to pursue so many of these dreams with my best friend.

Print via TickledFancies on Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment