Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Crafts - Christmas Card Booklet

Inspired by Bridget & Casey at The DIY Playbook, I finally sat down and make a collection of our Christmas cards we received this year. One of my resolutions/goals for this year is to do more crafts and DIY projects. While working on theseI thought it’d be fun to dedicate some time each Sunday to doing something creative. My plan is to do at least one craft or work on a larger project each Sunday and document it here. I’m hoping that will encourage me to spend at least a little time doing something creative & keep me accountable. 


Back to the card organizer > I love the idea of laying them out each Christmas season and flipping through them to see how the kids have grown & think of all the special people in our lives. I had several cards for 2013 laying around too so I went ahead and made ones for 2013 & 2014. Can’t wait for a couple years when we’ll have lots to put out :) I even snuck in the one Alvaro & I sent out this year. I think it’ll be fun to document our cards over the years too. Have you made a craft like this to help keep your cards organized?









No comments:

Post a Comment