Sunday, November 30, 2014

Relaxing Sunday & the "Four Survey"

Alvaro & I are having a super relaxing Sunday at home. Well he’s working on a paper for his Chemistry class so I’m not sure if he’d call that relaxing :) 

I saw this Four Answers Survey on Caitlin’s blog, Healthy Tipping Point, and thought it’d be fun to do! 

Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. Cortes
  2. Honey
  3. Bug (nickname by my dad) 
  4. Uncle Cathy - my nephew Tyler hasn’t nailed the Aunt part yet
Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Admin Assistant at Orthopedic Clinic
  2. Shipping & warehouse worker at book company 
  3. Hollywood Video store employee
  4. Bank Teller
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
  1. Bridesmaids
  2. Knocked up 
  3. The Break Up
  4. Twilight Series 
Four books I’d recommend:
  1. This is the story of a happy marriage
  2. Me Before You
  3. Start 
  4. Is everyone hanging out without me
Four places I’ve lived
  1. Dorms at college 
  2. Downtown Salem 
  3. South Salem
Four places I’ve visited:
  1. India
  2. Mexico
  3. New York 
  4. California 
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. Seattle doing touristy holiday things 
  2. Hawaii with Alvaro 
  3. Disneyland! 
  4. A coffee shop 
Four things I prefer not to eat:
  1. Refried beans
  2. Kale
  3. Whole lemons 
  4. Octopus 
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Coffee
  2. Apples
  3. Tacos
  4. Ice Cream 
Four TV shows I watch:
  1. The Office
  2. Game of Thrones
  3. SNL
  4. Homeland
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
  1. Runs with Alvaro 
  2. Making a big dent in our debt 
  3. New opportunities at my job
  4. Planning a nice vacation with Alvaro 
Four things I’m always saying:
  1. Want some coffee? 
  2. What should we make for dinner?
  3. I need to charge my phone. 
  4. I’m tired. 


Hope you’re having a great & relaxing Sunday too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment