Monday, September 22, 2014

vacation

Tomorrow I go back to work. Alvaro & I have been on a little vacation and it’s been great! Between him working crazy hours during the summer & our new eating plan, we’ve been so busy that we haven’t had much time to just hang out and relax. 

We had a great time & I’m sad it’s over. 

The second half of the vacation we’ve spent around the house and our area, but last week we headed to Bend to do some camping, hiking, fishing, & relaxing. Neither of us had been before so it was a fun new adventure. We stayed at the Tumalo State Park campground. It was so nice and quiet! I think we were the latest ones up each night sitting by the campfire. Also the park was about 5 miles from town so we could drive in as often as we liked. It was perfect! On our way home we talked about what we liked & what we might like to do different next time. We both agreed it was nice to have all morning to get ready and pack up versus leaving after work. We (me) were much less stressed. We also agreed more games, more fishing, & eating at a restaurant for one meal would be fun. I can’t wait till our next vacation! There seriously is nothing better than hanging out with my best friend. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment