Monday, June 2, 2014

30 days

Recently Al & I have started watching TED talks a couple nights a week. The other day I came across the video below about trying something new for 30 days. 


I loved the idea! Instantly I thought about 20 things that I’d like to try/start/stop for 30 days. In the end I landed on two things. 

#1 - no social media. No Facebook, twitter, instragarm, or YouTube for vlogs. I removed the apps from my phone so I wouldn’t check them by mistake.

#2 - drink the recommended amount of water each day. For me and my body size that’s 64 ounces a day. I’ve downloaded a fun app to help me keep track.

Honestly I’m pretty excited about this! I hate how much time I absentmindedly spend on Facebook and twitter. And only good things can come from drinking lots of water :) 

Oh and bonus, Alavro is doing the water with me too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment