Sunday, January 20, 2013

Spoiled Saturday

Alvaro and I don't get many weekends off together. So whenever we do I try to spend lots of time with him and do something fun. Yesterday we both had the day off and we totally took advantage of it!

We started the day by watching this little cutie play basketball. She's on a kindergarten (5 year olds) team, the Rhinos. It's seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen! Little kids running up and down the court, doing the best they can. She's adorable and a great little trooper. I love watching her run around with a big smile on her face. She'll even look over and give us a thumbs up with a wink. I die! I'm so proud of her.


Then we were off to Portland to get my ring repaired. I messed it up pretty bad a couple weeks ago moving furniture and I've been so sad to have to leave it at home. It'll be ready on Wednesday and I can't wait. 


Then we headed out to do some shopping. I needed some new clothes and Alvaro needed some new fishing stuff. I love all the stuff at the fishing store. They had the most adorable little fishing vest. Totally getting that for our future little one :) 





My husband is truly the best. Spoiling me with coffees, lunch, and even walking around the store with me and picking out clothes. I don't think many guys out there would be willing to do that.
I sure do love that guy!

How was your weekend? Did you spend it doing anything fun?




No comments:

Post a Comment