Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Changes

I hate changes. I've always been a creature of habit.
I've gotten the same drink at Starbucks since high school. I always get the same dinner at Red Robin and I am always trying to plan everything out.

Yes, sometimes it's good to be a little type A, but sometimes it's not so good.
In short I'm controlling. Honestly it's something I'm not super thrilled about myself. I'm often stressed and uptight if things don't go quite like I envisioned in my head. It's something I've been working on changing.
Luckily I have a great husband who happens to be the polar opposite of me. Always different, spontaneous, and encouraging me to step out of my comfort zone. He's the best.

Together we've decided to make some pretty big {for us} changes. No moving. No baby.
But big changes none the less.
Honestly I'm pretty freaked out about them. Nervous that we'll fail. It'll be harder than we thought. Are we making the right decision. Are we running out of time.
All these {& many more} thoughts run through my mind. I'm nervous, but I trust Alvaro & we're a team. I honor his guidance and direction. And deep down in my heart I know it's the best decision for us. It may seem strange to others, but for us - our little family - it's the right decision.
I'm so grateful for my husband and his desire to take us to the next level. To help make our dreams come true and live a life where we can help others.

A part of me wanted to write this post to remind myself when things get tough or don't go like I planned/hoped, that I'll remember the goals and plans we set. I know it won't be easy, but I know these changes are for the best.
Here's to changes and an exciting new chapter! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment