Monday, January 19, 2015

Cleaning Checklist

One of my goals for 2015 is to work on staying on top of deep cleaning our apartment. It isn’t difficult to keep it picked up since it’s just the two of us, but sometimes the deep cleaning isn’t done as often as it should be. I decided I’d start a little notebook with a cleaning checklist since some times it’s hard to remember everything that needs to be done.

I picked up Martha Stewart’s Homekeeping Handbook from the library. I also am starting this 30-Day Cleaning Challenge from PopSugar. My plan is to use the handbook along with the 30-Day challenge to learn the best way to clean everything. I’m also researching natural and safe cleaning recipes. I’ve found a couple great ones on Pinterset, that I’m sure I’ll be using these next few weeks.



Using the schedule from Martha I created a little checklist in Excel and saved it as a PDF. Each week I’ll print it out & Alvaro and I will tackle it together. Wish us luck!


Do you have a cleaning schedule to stick to or a cleaning recipe that works every time? I’d love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment